All goods and works carried out by T.S.R. Engine Conversions are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the following warranty
- This warranty applies for whichever of the following periods is shorter:
a. 12 months from the date of sale or 10,000 miles whichever is first
- During the period of the warranty, T.S.R. Engine Conversions will make good any defect free of charge for labour or materials, so long as:
a. The defect is not caused either by misuse, neglect, accident, racing or speed trials, or by any modification, alteration, repair or attempted repair except for such as may have been carried out by T.S.R. Engine Conversions or by some other person with T.S.R. Engine Conversions written consent.
b. The defect is report to T.S.R. Engine Conversions in writing (or by telephone, confirmed in writing) immediately that the defect appears.
c. The engine must, as soon as practicable, be returned to T.S.R. Engine Conversions workshop for examination and for any necessary repair and replacement within the terms of this warranty.
d. If, because of distance or other difficulty, the owner so desires, and if T.S.R. Engine Conversions shall first agree in writing, the engine or defective part may be sent to another engine remanufacture nominated by T.S.R. Engine Conversions; in this event, this warranty shall apply as if the engine or other defective part has been returned to the workshop of T.S.R. Engine Conversions within the terms of this warranty.
- In the event of any disagreement between the owner and T.S.R. Engine Conversions as to the nature or extent of the work for which T.S.R. Engine Conversions is liable under the terms of this warranty, the dispute may be resolved by an independent engineer to be agreed upon between the parties, the fees of such an independent engineer to be borne equally by the owner and T.S.R. Engine Conversions. Alternatively, the matter can be dealt with by seeking redress in the courts.
- T.S.R. Engine Conversions shall not be responsible for payment for any work or materials supplied, other than with T.S.R. Engine Conversions previous express written consent.
- Persons dealing with the remanufactures goods are not agents of the remanufacture and have no right or authority to bind it in any way not to assume on its behalf any obligations, express or implied.
- No variation or modifications of the terms of this warranty shall be valid or binding unless it is in writing, signed by a responsible and authorised employee of T.S.R. Engine Conversions.
- The owner is responsible for the cost of maintenance items including, but not limited to, antifreeze, filters, elements and belts, replaced during warranty repairs.
- During the period of this warranty should a claim of excessive oil consumption be made the owner must be prepared to supply adequate information to show that the oil consumption is due to the parts that were fitted as listed on the engine build specifications all other parts are not covered by this warranty.
- Throughout the period of this warranty, the owner shall maintain and service the vehicle in accordance with the original manufacturer’s recommendation.
- This warranty does not cover any hire charges, recovery, electrical items or sensors
- This warranty only covers top end rebuild and newly added parts.
- Nothing in the above warranty affects the customers statutory rights
- TSR Engine Conversions must be notified immediately of transfer of vehicle ownership whilst still under warranty with new owners details to maintain conversion warranty.
REGISTERED ADDRESS: TSR Engine Conversions, Unit 2A, Swan Lane Business Park, Exning, Suffolk, CB8 7FN
Contact NO: 01638 577622
VAT NO: 719937096
© TSR Engine Conversions. All rights reserved.